ACTIVITIES of IQAC
- College Prospectus to disseminate all the relevant information for the students specially new entrants.
- With the aim of maintaining better accountability and transparency under the RTI Act 2005 the Manual of RTI on the 17 criterion is regularly publish on the college Website (Voluntary Disclosure by the competent Authority)
- Academic/ Administrative Audit with Internal Senior Faculty/Experts.
- Feedback on Teaching, Learning, Amenities, Infrastructure, Delivery of Services by College & Staff is regularly taken. For this purpose- Students, Parents/Guardian, Alumni, Faculty feedback forms is available in IQAC in hard copy (Questionnaire) and soft copy (Google Form) (Mode: Online/Offline)
- Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) through Online mode.
- Preparation of the Analytical Reports of the Feedback by Students, Staff, Parents and Alumni and to suggest the college administration to improve in different aspect (Wherever practical).
- Preparation of Academic Calendar in consultation with the Principal/Chairman IQAC at the beginning of the session.
- Promoting Faculty Development Program (FDP), ICT Training, Educational Leadership Program, Disaster Management, Refresher courses, Orientation courses, Inter-curriculam program for Staff Members.
- Departmental committee are being advised by IQAC to maintain various records, regulations, orders, results, list of merit holders, student achievements, inter-departmental activities and disseminate it among students.
- Promoting Seminars/Workshops on Quality Enhancement and Sustainable Development related themes.
- Automation of IQAC.
- The IQAC prepared a chart (Diagram) showing the Organizational Hierarchy. One can easily understand about the functioning of the Institute from the Top to bottom level. (Click to See ORGANOGRAM)